Tuesday, February 11, 2014

FAVORITE FACIAL CLEANSERS


I find that thoroughly cleansing my face is one of the most important things I do to keep my skin clear. I always use a washcloth (or if your British a flannel). I find that it is much more effective than just using my hands. My favorite cleansers are those that provide a deep clean, but are still gentle.  I discovered the Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash at Ulta about 6 months ago. I was looking for a cleanser that would remove makeup, but was gentle and soap-free. This one is perfect (as is the price tag- only $3.74). It is gentle, but effective and has become one of my nightly cleansing staples.  The cleanser I've been using for the longest is the Clean & Clear Morning Burst facial scrub.  I've been repurchasing this one for about 5 years.  When I find something that works, I stick to it! I enjoy the scent - It really is awakening and I love that it exfoliates, but it isn't too harsh, and it doesn't irritate my skin as long as I don't use it every day.  The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is the newest addition to my cleansing regime. I use this one in the morning. It cleanses well, but doesn't dry out or irritate my skin. I can see why my dermatologist recommends this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment