Wednesday, February 12, 2014

MAKEUP REMOVAL

I wear makeup just about every day, so removing it at the end of the day is really important. My favorite makeup remover is the Bioderma Crealine water. It feels like water on the skin, but it removes makeup (even mascara) very quickly. Unfortunately, I only have that tiny little bottle, so I use it sparingly.  Usually, my first step of makeup removal is using the Aveeno Ultra-Calming makeup removing wipes. It doesn't remove all my eyeliner and mascara, so I follow up with either the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remove or coconut oil. The Neutrogena remover works quickly and doesn't irritate my eyes. The coconut oil removes every trace of makeup and is deeply moisturizing. I usually follow up with one of my favorite cleansers, such as the Basis Cleaner Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment